In Indian homes often the entire holy family of Lord Shiva is worshipped by the people. They can pray in form of marble god Idols or framed painting. According to the Hindu Vedas Mahadeva and Parvati are considered the father and mother of the universe respectively. Another incarnation of the goddess is known as Maa Shakti. Maa Shakti signifies the virtues that every woman wants in her life – fertility, peace, happy married life, minimalism and vigour.
The holy family of Lord Mahadeva symbolizes amity, harmony and blissful. Lord Shiva is known as Mahesh in the real form, the god has five members in the family tree. The goddess Parvati is his wife while Lord Kartik and Lord Ganesha are the two sons. Nandi who is the gatekeeper and mount of Shiva is also considered the part of his family People even worship the idols of Parvati individuality as it is believed that she can safeguard her devotees from harmful events.
Below are some of the reasons why you should worship the holy family of Lord Mahesh in your home –
- They will bless you a long and joyful life with fewer hurdles in the passage. If you do not own a Mahesh family idol you can purchase them from Indian marble statue stores at an affordable cost.
- Worshipping them on a regular basis will bond all the members of your family together. It is believed that maintaining unity in the devotee’s family becomes easy when prayers are offered to the Holy family.
- To have the peace of mind and make your life easier, harmony amongst all the members of a family is vital. By offering the right mantras, pooja procedures and worship items to the holy family you can bring peace to your own family.
- Prying the Holy family in form of marble god statues you can acquire the blessings from all the deities together.
- Lord Kartikeya is believed to protect his devotees from the enemies while Lord Ganesha removes the troubles coming into the path devotees. They will confer your family with wisdom, knowledge, intelligence, strength, power, etc. Also, you will be shielded from the evil elements like as greed, lust, jealousy, anger and envy.
- If you regularly worship the entire Shiva family, it will help in maintaining the property in the home for a much longer time. It is a valuable measure to increase the amity and growth in both your home and people living in it.
In case you do not have these deities in your worshiping room you can acquire the marble moorties from Jaipur. Having broken or damaged god statues in a home can bring bad fortunate; replace your broken old idols with new ones with ones.
People often buy Shiva family statues as a gift for newly wedded couples from marble statue manufactures. The above were some of the crucial explanations to why keeping Shiva and his family idols in a home are significant.