Idol worshiping is amongst the most pious Hinduism activities prevalent all over the globe. Despite there are several religions that do not support Idol worshiping, Hinduism strongly believes in the existence of God in mud and marble statues.
The manufacturers of marble God statues provide the exact replica of Hindu deities. Idols of Lord Lakshmi and Sai Baba statues are commonly worshiped by people at home as well as in temples.
The direction of the God Idol plays an important role in maintaining the peace of your home and keeping things productive. When the idol is placed in a suitable position, we can pray better and maintain its Holiness.
Even if you do not have a separate Puja room constructed at your home, following Vastu principles are highly intricate. The keeping of marble God idols in Puja Mandap needs special consideration. Let’s know about them in detail –
- The puja room of your home should be particularly in a northeast direction. The puja room is best when facing the holy direction. It makes it easier to pray and gods are believed to get antagonized with the direction. It is important to clean the North East corner of the room for placing the God idols.
- Make sure that the place is absolutely secluded and is not a disturbed by toilet, kitchen or any other construction.
- Construct shelves for placing different God idols facing the northeast direction. You can also place the photos of the almighty in different sizes. Although faith in God plays an important role when you worship, direction equally matters a lot. It is believed that appropriate direction can ward off the effect of Evil.
- The south direction is considered to be the best for sleeping, eating and praying. Find out the correct south direction of your room and do the activities in the correct way. According to Shastra, Corpse, and evils existing north direction. Therefore, to get the best benefits, you should choose a south-west direction.
- East North directions must be strictly avoided.
- Apart from placing Hindu God statues, place God wallpapers inform of Flex.
- Never place the marble God Idol or any other deity in your bedroom.
- Electrical appliances and gas stove should not be kept around the puja room
- The room where God statues are placed should not touch the wall of the washroom
- Do not construct the puja room opposite to washroom
- The puja room should always remain fragrant and free of any clutter or dirt
Sai Baba statue is known to bless the believer with good health, fate and everything desired. However, it should be always remembered that never face your feet towards any God Idol. If you wish to follow the ideal worshiping principles, visit a priest or Temple that would give you the entire hint regarding Holy Scriptures.
More than anything else, it’s your belief and emotion that works to make your prayers work. God is all about endless power and strength. He would always keep you away from devils and evils if you have a firm Believer in your heart.
Always remember that once you construct the puja room, there is a limit for keeping the number of Idols in it. Get it confirmed by an astrologer or priest and dedicate a generous space of a house in worshiping the Almighty.
A temple of God is equivalent to our elders in a home. We never do anything wrong before our elders. In the same way, we should maintain the atmosphere of the temple absolutely positive and away from any negative or undesired happening.